Metro Express, a growing expedited truckload carrier, seeks owner-operator teams who are looking for continuous loads at an above average income.
Metro Express specializes in the transport of just-in-time freight shipments for the automotive industry and other Fortune 500 companies to all points in the United States, Mexico and the province of Ontario, Canada. Our service includes exclusive use, non-stop, door-to-door delivery to our valued customers.Metro Express, Inc. is currently hiring owner-operator teams with Class A CDL's.
Metro Express owner-operator requirements are as follows:
- Two years over the road experience
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- No more than one moving violation or chargeable accident within the last three years
- Ability to pass a Department of Transportation physical and drug test
- A proper class CDL
- Canadian access preferred, but not mandatory
Metro Express owner-operators will experience the following benefits:
- Drivers paid on all miles, based on PC Miler Practical, plus fuel surcharge.
- No forced dispatch
- No out of service penalties
- Income commensurate with truck type and availability
- Pre-Pass / Norpass / E-Z Pass
- Weekly settlements and direct deposit with Epay Manager
- Paid permits
- Fuel tax reporting
- 2 Day orientation ($100 / day)
- Stop off pay $25.00
- Pet policy
- Liability and cargo insurance paid
- Trailer provided
Call Metro Express at 1-800-805-0073 and speak with a recruiter, or apply on-line.